Vacature: Business Development Manager 3D-print Filamenten
Unitum Group/Trideus is op zoek naar iemand die een wereldwijde product- en marktstrategie voor 3D-printing filamenten helpt ontwikkelen, implementeren en beheren.
Your main responsibilities cover all business areas “from sourcing to selling”:
- Define and source the product portfolio based on current and future market trends and requirements.
- Build and sustain solid relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Develop a succesfull brandpolicy (i.e. packaging design, positioning and value proposition).
- Define and execute a go- to -market -strategy: development of sales channels and pricing strategy (i.e. development and servicing of a global distributor network for 3D filaments, on-line sales platforms)
- Manage communication towards distributors, resellers and users in order to increase brand awareness (national and international)
- Lead thinking and analysis for a clear understanding of client needs and the competitive landscape.
- Drive a holistic product and communication strategy around ICE Filaments for distributors, users and the broader ICE Filaments ecosystem.
- Coordinate across all functional partners — both internal and external — ensuring information is shared and accessible
- Making sure that the users of ICE Filaments products enjoy the best user experiences possible
- Master Degree: Applied Economics, Marketing or Commercial Engineer.
- +/- 5 years experience in product management, brand management or business development projects.
- Experience in 3D printing (hardware or consumables) is a plus but not required.
- Hands-on, self starter, flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- You communicate at the right level with the various stakeholders involved.
- You are eager to learn and you are open to new developments in the rapidly evolving world of AM and 3D printing.
- You show professionalism and you work both independently and in a team.
- A correct and competitive remuneration in function of the experience
- Full-time contract
- Commercial vehicle with fuel card
- Smartphone + subscription
Place of employment
Unitum Group – Truibroek 65 – 3945 Ham
Geïnteresseerd? Stuur je motivatiebrief en cv naar firstname.lastname@example.org